Saturday 12 November 2011

1st day of holiday.

#1st day

So as you all know, I had my last day of school yesterday. So, today's the first day of my year-end holiday. In the morning, worked out a lil' and then bathed and headed for lunch at mcD. yeah, pretty unhealthy. After that, went for tuition. When I was there, unexpectedly, I saw my primary school friend, Sanjeev. I was like omg. I was sitting like at the back of the class while he was sitting infront, so I didn't really get a chance to talk to him and catch up in life. He's so good in maths, he understood the teacher faster than me, although it was only his first day. unfair. After that, I left early from tuition because I was rushing for piano class. Grade 7 this year. It's getting super tough ; all those songs, practising is hell. Rushed home from piano class, went home for 15 minutes then went out again, youth fellowship in church. Played games there, learned some stuff, and prayed for all those SPM and STPM candidates. Good luck you guys! Youth.F ended at 6:15, went to dataran sunway to ' DA PAO' dinner, and came back home. Ate and currently blogging, telling the world about my day. Soon, mummy & I will go to curve / ipc a.k.a ikano power centre / e-curve for some shopping and bonding. I love my mummy. She may look fierce, ( as what my friends think ) . But inside, she's not that bad, well she may be unreasonable some times and start freaking out but no matter what, she's still my mummy, god's gift. She's the one I go to whenever I need help or whenever I need someone to talk to. Although sometimes, after telling her some things, I get one whole long counselling / scolding from her. That's it. Happy holidays, readers!

Loves,
Pris.

No comments:

Post a Comment