Monday 21 November 2011

Knowing a person is like music, what attracts us to them is their melody, and as we get to know who they are, we learn their lyrics.

It's hard to forget someone who gave you so much to remember.

You think back on the times you had with someone, replay it in your head over and ever again and you look for those first signs of trouble.


You had me at hello.

I wish I had a parachute, because i'm falling I fell hard for you.

I need you, every second, every minute, every hour, every day.


Sometimes I lay in my bed at night and think about the things I wish I could say to you.

Technically, i'm single. But my heart is taken by someone I can't call my own.

The worst thing about getting your heart broken is going to sleep and knowing you are going to wake up and nothing changed.

They don't know you and the scars you bring.

People who hurt you are like sandpaper, they may cause you pain but when it's over, you'll be polished and they'll be useless.

You're the light that makes my darkness disappear.

I miss you. I miss how close we used to be, I miss how much we used to talk, I miss how much you used to care and how much time we used to spend together but I guess it doesn't matter to you anymore.

Sometimes I wonder if you ever think of me at all.

I hope one day, you'll read all my quotes and understand it was all written for you.


 



No comments:

Post a Comment