Thursday 31 May 2012

this or that?

I've seen this a lot on twitter where they give you two choices and you pick one. Well, i'm gonna do something like that here and try to answer these ' this or that?'s. Enjoy!

1. Youtube or twitter?
- Twitter!

2. Horror or comedy?
- Horror if I don't plan to sleep ever again.

3. Wing or drumstick?
- Drumstick. 

4. The Wanted or One direction?
- The Wanted for life. 

5. Sun or snow?
- Snow.

6. Chili or ketchup?
- Chili. 

7. Green or blue?
- Blue! It's my favourite colour. Chelsea chelsea! (y)

8. Grapes or mangoes?
- You freaking kidding me, my two favourite fruits! I call them grangoes or mrapes! So tie.

9. Eminem or Jay-Z?
- Eminem, definitely.

10. Sing or dance?
- Sing, I dance like an awkward penguin.

11. Science or Maths?
- Maths, before the drawing came in. 

12. Cow's milk or soy milk?
- Soy milk. 

13. Green tea or lemon tea?
- Lemon tea.

14. Skydiving or bungee jumping?
- Skydiving.

15. Swim or run?
- Swim. 

16. Fly or super strength?
- FLYYY. 

17. Adele or Maroon 5?
- Isn't it obvious enough? Maroon 5 duh! 

18. Potato chips or cookies?
- Potato chips.

19. Chicken or fish?
- Chicken

20. J-Pop or K-Pop?
- K-pop

21. Chocolate or vanilla?
- Chocolate!

22. SNSD or Bigbang?
- Bigbang! 

23. DSLR or new handphone?
- I already have a DSLR, so new handphone! 

24. Live in the city or the countryside?
- City. 

25. Hugs or kisses?
- Both, I mean, tie.

26. Coffee bean or starbucks?
- Starbucks! 

27. 2AM or 2PM?
- Obvious betul! 2PM. ah junsu.

28. Go to Paris or go to London?
- London! I wanna go meet The Wanted. 

29. Fish and chips or spaghetti?
- Fish and chips . Spaghetti.  tie. 

30. Vampire or werewolf?
- Werewolf! I'm team jacob. 


{ I'll be back next time with more 'this or that?' questions! } 

No comments:

Post a Comment