Tuesday 28 August 2012

Burn it down.

hey guys. Just a quick update on what's new. First of all, I cut my hair last friday and it's terrible. My usual hairdresser moved to Taiwan so I had to find someone else to replace her. Went all around looking for a hair salon that has a reasonable price. All the salons I went to survey cost more than RM50, so finally, I went to this hair salon that looked really nice and it's cheaper than the rest, only RM38. To me, that's a lot of difference. But still, I was a little hesitant because I have never left my hair in the hands of someone other than my usual hairdresser who has cut my hair for 5 years. After a few minutes, I gathered all the courage in the world and went into that salon. Someone started cutting my hair, I requested for him to trim 1 inch first because I had no idea how was his cutting skills so I just wanted to test it out first, but no, my mum had to go and ask him to cut off 3 inches of my hair. All because it was too expensive and she didn't want to waste RM38 for just a little difference. As the hairdresser was cutting my hair, I looked down at all my hair on the ground. Just like that, gone. I was so sad but had to keep it in because I didn't want to upset the hairdresser. So I just smiled and acted like I really liked it. I have bangs, and my hair's shoulder-length now. It really looks horrible and I have to clip up the bangs when I go to school because with my hair tied up and my bangs covering my forehead, I really really, really look like a lala mui. For those of you who don't understand what is 'lala mui', go google it. Next thing that happened to me, I started getting brain freeze a lot more nowadays, and on Saturday, I started feeling very weak, I felt like vomiting. But that feeling didn't last really long. On Sunday, I had headache. And yesterday, I had headache too, the whole fucking day. It was so bad, even 3 painkillers couldn't cure it. Today, skipped school to rest. I ended up sleeping the entire morning and went to see a doctor in the afternoon. The doctor checked my body and said she couldn't find anything wrong with me and couldn't find the cause of my headache. Let's just hope there's nothing wrong with me. Will update you guys as soon as possible. 

Love,
Pris 

No comments:

Post a Comment