Sunday 12 August 2012

hola


yay. succesfully uploaded a gif. I've been trying so many times to attach a gif file on this blog but nope, it never works, so tada here it is. So, i've not been blogging for a long time and I guess the pageviews for this blog went down a lot. So here I am trying to make this blog alive again. yep, should be posting quite a lot this coming 2 weeks because it's the holidays! Well the holidays start this coming thursday. Moving on, I know it's a little late but say hola to august! My birthday's on this month, on the 16th to be exact. And 16th August had been announced a holiday a few days ago. Coincidence? So there's no school on that day, so I shall most probably be celebrating my birthday with some close friends and that's it. Mm yeah, that simple. Oh yeah, yesterday was my ABRSM grade 5 theory exam. It was held in SMKBU. There were around 40 people taking the same paper as me. Thank God the exam was way easier than I expected but I can't be too confident right? So I sat there with a few other candidates until the end which was 2 hours while everyone else left earlier. The first person finished the exam in 30 minutes and just left. wth man, who finishes in 30 minutes? It's just impossible. So yeah that's about it. Hopefully the results come out great, distinction maybe? That's all for today. 

Love,
Pris

No comments:

Post a Comment