Thursday 1 November 2012

soaking up the sunlight


Finals are finally over! Now it's time to party and party and party and par and par and party. lol no, just jk, it's so boring right now, having nothing to do. 4 more days till it's officially the school break, well for all the students except the form 5's. They'll be having SPM next week. Good luck to all you '95 babies out there who's taking SPM! So, during the holidays, i'll be more free to blog, catch up on some sleep since i've been sleeping at 1 in the morning everyday during the exam period. I shall also catch up on movies i've missed so far. And go shopping, oh how I miss that. And maybe, just maybe, dye my hair. I've been wanting to do that all year, and now, since there's 2 months of school break, why not take this opportunity to do it? But most probably, i'll be super bored like how I usually am during every other school holidays. This time, I must make the best out of this holidays, because i'll have to give up every joy in my life studying for PMR. Yes, in a blink of an eye, it's my 3rd year of high school. So much stress omg. The work's getting tougher. Oh well, that's what happens. So, happy holidays to all of you! And good luck to all the form 5's!

Love,
Pris

No comments:

Post a Comment