Wednesday 16 November 2011

I love you, nathan sykes.

Title says it all, im falling for a new boy now. Yeah, his name is nathan sykes, from the band The Wanted, for those of you that have been living under a rock & still have no idea who The Wanted are, google it right now, or search them up on youtube. They're that awesome. I'll talk about them in my next post.

My favourite band member is obviously the one and only Nathan James Sykes, 18.


   




Those eyes, that smile, his stunningly, amazing hair and those brows are love. <3

I should stop now or i'll flood my whole blog with his pictures. *winks* But I don't mind even if I flood my blog with him because he's super sexy with a cute edge. ;) If a miracle happens and nathan really does read my blog ;
I LOVE YOU NATHAN.

Loves,
Pris.

No comments:

Post a Comment