Tuesday 15 November 2011

The journey called life becomes more meaningful when we're walking it with someone.

If two people are meant to be, eventually they'll find their way back.

I see you every time I close my eyes.

But right now I wish you could be here with me.

Life isn't about finding yourself, it's about creating yourself.

 Girls, stand strong.

Life is happier when you stop comparing with other people.

Life is a dance, sometimes you lead, sometimes you follow.

So keep your head high, keep your chin up and most importantly, keep smiling.

You are beautiful no matter what they say.

''Love is handing someone a gun and letting it point to your head, believing that he won't pull the trigger.''
-Spongebob Squarepants.

We always ignore the ones who adore us and adore the ones that ignore us.

So tell me that you love me and tell me that I take your breath away.

I hope someday, someone will love me like how Edward loves Bella.

I made a list of wrongs and rights, and you're number one on both sides.

Because life's a beautiful thing and there's so much to smile about.

The worst pain anyone could ever experience is remembering the beautiful memories when all you're left is pain.

 Love is expressed in the tiniest ways and effort. The greatest gift to give & receive.

No comments:

Post a Comment