Sunday 11 March 2012

i'm coming home

Aloha! Yes I know it's been terribly long since I last posted, and the reason was because I was super busy. Yes. tuitions, homework, and all, like I said in my last post. But the main reason was because of my first term examinations. YES SO YOU CAN IMAGINE HOW STRESSED I WAS. My exams just ended last friday, and now i'm having the semester break for 1 week. Thank God for this. So, there are 13 subjects for my exam, which includes Bahasa Malaysia which is the national language, English, Maths, Science, History, Geography, Moral, Pendidikan Sivik, Pendidikan Kesihatan, ICTL, Chinese, Kemahiran Hidup [ living skills] and lastly, Art. But you know what pisses me off? The fact that my class, being the best class, is forced to take accounts in Kemahiran Hidup, also known as living skills. Actually, Kemahiran Hidup consists of 4 skills ;
a) technical skills [ learning about electricity, pipes, and all the tools.]
b) Household economy [ for girls to learn sewing, cooking, baking and preparing meals.]
c) Gardening [ learning everything about plants.]
d) Accounts and entrepreneurial [ learning about the business world, business101.]
And it's completely optional, but my school decided to force 3 classes including mine to take accounts. And those 3 unlucky classes are, mawar, ixora & orkid. The worst part? Besides learning accounts, we have to learn all the other 3 skills. So we're basically learning way more than everyone else, which makes our exam paper so much tougher than the other classes'. What do you think?, is it fair to do something like that?
That's why I could use to holiday to relax. Will post again soon!

Love,
Pris

No comments:

Post a Comment