Tuesday 5 June 2012

{ fill in the blank friday! }

Haai. If you read my blog often, you would have noticed that most of the ''fill in the blank friday''s I do aren't on Fridays. I'm terribly sorry guys, but Friday is the busiest day for me in the whole entire week. So, unlike almost everybody on earth, I don't like Fridays. So, I have no choice but to do these blanks on other days of the week. So I'm doing it now, because I would most probably be busy on Friday. So here's a fill in the blank friday session, on a wednesday! Enjoy.


1. I am a believer of Christ, a student, a perfectionist, a big fan of The Wanted, a coffee lover. 

2. The bravest thing I've ever done was speak infront of the whole school. Yes, worst 5 minutes of my life. 


3. I feel prettiest when I am getting ready to go to a formal event, with my contact lenses and makeup on, and my hair done. 


4. Something that keeps me awake at night is replaying conversations in my head over and over again and wondering what would have happened if I had said something different. 


5. My favourite meal in the entire world is Carbonara. I would eat it for breakfast, lunch and dinner for the rest of my life if it wasn't so fattening. 


6. I would like to just spend an entire day with the person I love, even if it means just lying in bed watching movies. 




{ it's wednesday already! Which means, 5 more days till school reopens. }


Love, 
Pris. 

No comments:

Post a Comment