Thursday 16 August 2012

one year older

hello earthlings! So today's my 14th birthday, and coincidentally, it's also the first day of the school break. So, went out with the bunch of mawarians + amanda + marcus to The Curve. Met up at baskin robbins at noon. When I arrived, I saw amanda holding some presents. One of them including this. It's such a nice gift. Amanda said that it was her first time making paper stars and she made all 215 of them in the bottle by herself. I was so touched I had to hug her for a very long time. How many friends do that? She's really one in a million.

and a box of cupcakes from cupcake chic. 

I wanted to open the box but she didn't let me. So the boys arrived a little while later then we waited for an hour for Sabrina to arrive. Then, we went to kim gary's for lunch. I ate yong zhou fried rice, if that's how you spell it. 




Then, finally, I opened the cupcake box. And there were 6 cupcakes in there! 

For those of you who don't know, HB stands for happy birthday. So, they lit up a candle and sang happy birthday then I made a wish and blew the candle. 

[THE FOLLOWING ONES ARE RIPPED FROM AMANDA'S FACEBOOK PAGE. ]


Then, they made me take the candle out by biting it out. It was said to be a tradition or something like that.

After paying up, we left to E@curve and they decided they wanted to play some games at the arcade. 

[OKAY, NOW IT'S PICTURES FROM ME AGAIN. ]


So then, after that we went up to the highest floor for bowling. We actually payed for 3 games but we ended up playing 2 games instead. Had loads of fun there, well the score. 

P is me, S is Sabrina, I is Ivan, M is Marcus and A is Ashvin. The rest didn't play because they thought they sucked at it but apparently not. I won the first game, but then Ashvin won the second game. After bowling, the boys and girls went in separate ways. Amanda had to leave, so there she is, the pretty girl in white and pink! 
[FROM HER FACEBOOK ONCE AGAIN.]

Yes, it was a rainy day. 


So me and Sab sent her off to mcd where her dad was waiting. Then, we went window shopping for a little while until my mum came to pick us up. It was a fun day, really. Then, at night, I received a letter. It was from Chris! What's in the letter? That's something you will never know. I had to use 'paint' to cancel my address for obvious reasons. So, there it is, the letter from my brother from another mother! 

I had a great day, thanks to the loved ones. 


Love, 
Pris


No comments:

Post a Comment