Monday 20 August 2012

two days of simplicity.

Hello! It's the holidays and I went back to Penang two days ago. Those of you who have read my blog from the very beginning would know that I was from Penang. For those who didn't, now you know. Every Hari raya/Merdeka holiday, I would go back to my hometown to visit my relatives. So this year's no different. Left early in the morning on Sunday. 
#ootd!

Stopped by Ipoh for breakfast and arrived in Penang at 11a.m. Then went to visit some relatives first then off to the hotel! 

The comfy hotel beds! And now, some camwhore pictures. 


Went for lunch and then came back to the hotel to nap. In the evening, went to celebrate grandpa's 83rd birthday! 
#ootn! 

Later that night, went to the Sunway shopping mall there but didn't buy anything. Around midnight, went home as in went back to the hotel to sleep. The next day, went to Penang island to meet up with some of my parents' friends. 
#ootd! excuse my huge thighs. 

Later that night, went for dinner with grandpa and grandma. mm all the hawker food over there. Penang is just food paradise. (y) Went back to the hotel to sleep. Woke up at 5a.m. and checked out of the hotel and right now i'm blogging from my home sweet home. Didn't go to the beach to relax like how most of you would. Going back there in November and I would definitely be spending all the time on the beach. 

Love, 
Pris

No comments:

Post a Comment