Saturday 22 September 2012

the happiest day of my life.

hello readers! Feeling very guilty because I haven't been blogging lately. And, I actually have something to write about now. As you know, I am irrevocably in love with The Wanted. 92% of the TWfanmily would know that The Wanted were having a South East Asia tour. So, it was Manila in the Phillipines then Singapore then Malaysia then Jakarta in Indonesia. The boys came to Malaysia on the 17th of September and performed in Sunway Lagoon. I couldn't go because my mum being her typical over-protective self wouldn't let me go. So the next day, The Wanted went to FOS for a signing session, but not everyone could go in, only people who have bought The Wanted's special edition album and The Wanted's t-shirt from FOS could enter the signing. It was a tuesday and I had school on that day. Right after school, I rushed home, bathed and slipped into my T-shirt and rushed off to the signing. When I reached FOS, it was 4pm and there were already around 100 people waiting outside FOS already, like in one long queue. I lined up and about 30 minutes later, we were allowed to line up inside FOS. Before getting to go in, there were security guards checking our belongings and all, worse than the customs at the airport. So we went in and I sat there, alone. I knew no one there and I was too shy/excited/scared to talk to anyone. So I just sat there, waiting, patiently. There were a few bitches/fake fans/attention seeking whores around me but I prefer no to talk about them because when I start, I can never stop and the cursing will go on and on, so I would skip that part. The Wanted arrived at 7:30pm while they were supposed to arrive at 7pm. While waiting.. 

The queue infront of me

The crowd behind in FOS

A mini poster where the boys would be signing

Wrote this on my hand while waiting. Believe it or not, 'the wanted' hasn't some off my hand yet.

All waiting for the sexy boys to arrive

the crowd right outside FOS

I was there patiently waiting. And finally, they arrived! The screams were crazy loud. At that moment, I was thinking to myself ; this is it, I am finally gonna meet them, after waiting for such a long time, they're finally here. Finally. Then they walked in. 

Spot sexy siva and jay coming through.

Hahah, there's Siva, Jay and Max. 

There's the sexiest guy on earth, Nathan James Sykes. 

The signing began and I was queuing up there, waiting to meet the boys. 

Those sexy faces. How can anyone not like them? 
From left, nathan, siva, tom, max and jay.

So after waiting, it was finally my turn. I ran to Nathan and this was my conversation with him. The one in blue is me and the one in orange is the one and only, Nathan. 

nathan   :  woah, hi. How are you? 
me        :  This is the best day of my life. 
nathan   :  *smiles widely* Oh is it? 
me        :  yes! I love you nathan! 
nathan   :  *suddenly stops signing* I love you more! That doesn't sound creepy right? I love you more. 
me        :  omg. 
nathan   :  give me a high 5! *high 5s me.* You have a very nice smile. 
me        :  *died and went to heaven* 

Shook hands with all of them and Tom even fly kissed me, I just don't have the time to write my conversations with the others. I ran out of FOS crying tears of joy. Arnold from hitz.fm was there and he asked me 'Are you happy?' and I said 'YES!' It was truly the happiest day of my life. After watching all their wanted wednesday videos, watching all their best bits, following their lives, listening to all their songs, drooling over their music videos, finally I met them up close, in person. I can't wait to meet them again. The Wanted, come back to Malaysia soon! 

Love,
Pris

No comments:

Post a Comment