Thursday 4 October 2012

Scream

So..
it's october! In a blink of an eye, it's already the 10/12 month. October has been good so far, I guess? I mean, why wouldn't it be? It's only the 4th day of the month. Many more days to come, many horrifying days. For the form 3 students, which means all the 1997 babies, their PMR is coming up next week. SPM for the form 5 seniors are coming up soon too! And for the other forms, there are finals. Just the thought of it scares me to the core. Good luck to all the exam candidates! What happened so far this month? My best friend's sweet 14. So I would like to dedicate this part of the post to her! 

AMANDA TEO SHIN YIN, 
I know your birthday has already passed but still, happy birthday. I hope you enjoyed that day, and I really really really hope you like the present and the long letter I wrote to you. I won't be writing out anything much here, because what I want to say is already in that letter. I just want to thank you for being there for me all the time. I can't ask for a better friend. I love you. 

Love, 
Pris

No comments:

Post a Comment