Sunday 30 December 2012

belated merry christmas & an early happy new year


so I haven't been blogging for quite some time now. And since 2013's 2 days away, I figured I would be very busy next year, preparations for PMR, so I should take this time to update this blog. To those who don't know what PMR is, it's actually a major exam which form 3s in Malaysia take. Christmas'2012 was actually quite okay. Now the reason I sound surprised is because I was initially not looking forward to christmas at all. I was really upset because I had to spend christmas with my parents' friends whom I don't even know and this is not the first year this is happening. If my parents can spend christmas with their friends, I should be able to spend christmas with my friends too. And so, on christmas morning, my family and I headed to church for christmas service. It was really nice because there were plays and after that buffet (although I didn't even eat much) but it was a nice morning. In the afternoon, just stayed at home watching movies. At night, went over to parents' house. But it wasn't as bad as I expected. I actually made friends with my parents' friend's kids but they were already in college/university so the age gap was pretty big, say 8 years? But we chatted a lot like we were the same age so I guess the age gap didn't matter. But at the end of the day, christmas wasn't really about the celebration, it was the remembrance of jesus' birthday. 2012 is coming to an end and welcome 2013! Hopefully, next year would be filled with joy. More concerts and movie weeks! But I wouldn't really have the chance to enjoy because it's my PMR year. I just hope 2013 would be a good year, better than 2012. So guys, happy new year!

Love,
Pris

No comments:

Post a Comment