Thursday 6 December 2012

all the right moves


So..
Holidays have been extremely boring, as predicted. Everyday I feel more and more like a walking corpse, no excitement, nothing special. Even if there is, nothing lasts for more than a day, and definitely nothing to look forward to. (except for the outings with the loves.) But yeah, so this is what i've been doing/have done this holidays. First thing's first, I DIY dyed my hair! But I dyed my hair brown and so my hair is reddish-brown, kinda. It's was much lighter at the roots because I put more on the top because that's what the instructions said but boo. Right now my black roots grew, and it's pretty obvious. Ok, so ya that's what interesting happened that I can remember. (cause' this post was drafted a month ago.) And yes I apologize for not updating earlier. I had to ditch all my social networks because my phone was sent for repairing and I was stuck with a useless nokia phone which could do nothing. Anddddddd, yesterday! Finally went to watch breaking dawn part 2 with ming. We were supposed to go with Sabrina but she went for a vacation with her family. Sab if you're seeing this, I don't forgive you. So this movie was to me, the best in the whole twilight sequel. Mainly because of the other vampires and bella looked stunning as a vampire. But because everyone had already watched the movie so they already filled twitter and facebook with how it's gonna end, so it became very predictable. Here's some scenes from the movie. 

discovering her new self.

learning to hunt.

finding out her strength.

welcoming a new love into her life. 

the demons (literally) volturi. 

carlisle being the head of the family. 

senna and zafrina. 

the battle for survival.

ok, and after the movie, like usual, photos from the backseat. These are from ming yi's blog/ipod so all credit goes to her! (i'm the one in pink if you don't know.) can you see my brownish hair? 



Loves,
Pris

No comments:

Post a Comment